What is Chiropractic?
A natural, non-invasive approach to health care.
Chiropractic is truly phenomenal! The eighth wonder of the world as far as I am concerned. Chiropractic was not invented or developed, it was discovered! It has always been with us, just unknown to us……..
- Okay, okay, so I love chiropractic, what the heck is it?
- Chiropractic is based on simple principles.
- 1. Your body is self-healing. For example, every 24 days we get a brand new liver, all the old cells die, and are replaced by new ones! Every night when you get ready for bed, millions of dead skin cells float to the floor (and then you vacuum yourself up the next day!) and they are constantly being replaced by new ones. As a matter of fact, you will have a completely new skeleton 7 years from now!
- 2. This healing and repair is coordinated or run by your nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
- 3. The bones of the spine (vertebrae) are there to protect the delicate tissues of the nervous system. There is a very crucial relationship between the structure of your spine and the function of your nervous system.
- 4. If the bones and joints of your spine are tweaked, torqued, damaged, sprained, or misaligned (even just a little bit) it destroys the ability of the nervous system to run your body perfectly. This is true whether you are young or old, sick or well. This is what we call vertebral subluxations.
Chiropractic works with the spine and nervous system to make sure your body runs as close to perfect as possible! Like it was designed and programmed to do.